The Southern States Junior Classics has a strict refund policy and all refund requests MUST be submitted in writing by emailing email@example.com
Tournament Registration Deadlines
- The deadline to register for all events is 7 days before the start of round one. Once the deadline has passed, players are still able to register for events pending availability in their respective divisions and will be accepted solely at the discretion of the SSJC Committee. If a player wants to transfer within 7 days of the deadline, they must submit all requests in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to be approved.
- If submitted fourteen (14) days prior to the first round, the registration fees for the event will be put back onto the Credit Card that was used during registration minus a $25 administration fee.
- All withdrawal requests submitted between 13 - 8 days prior to the first round of the event will be put back onto the Credit Card that was used during registration minus 50% of the registration fee.
- All withdrawal requests submitted 7 days before the event will receive NO REFUND. This policy remains in effect for ALL events.
- If a player withdraws inside 7 days from the date of the tournament due to a sickness or an injury, a doctor's note must be submitted and the SSJC committee will approve or deny a FULL refund minus a $25 administration fee.
- To transfer to another event, even within 7 days prior to the original event start date, please email email@example.com . All submissions will be reviewed by the SSJC Committee and responded to within 24-48 hours. Transfers will be accepted if there is room available.
Due to the 2020 Junior Golf Scoreboard policies and the rise in the number of withdrawals in junior golf, we have instituted the following withdrawal policy. Once the player has decided to withdraw, he or she must report to the tournament committee on site.
All registered players who do not complete a stipulated round during an event will be classified into one of the following categories:
Did Not Start – Not submitted for rankings (DNS): If a player does not hit the first shot of the tournament for any reason, it will be recorded as a Did Not Start (DNS) and will not submitted for the rankings
No Show – Submitted for Rankings (NS): If a player begins a tournament and completes one or more rounds, signs a scorecard, and does not show up for a subsequent tee time without contacting an official, it will be recorded as a No Show (NS) and all official round scores for the event will be submitted for rankings
Withdrawal – Submitted for Rankings (WD): If a player begins a tournament and completes one or more rounds, signs a scorecard, and notifies an official they will not be going on, it will be recorded as a Withdrawal (WD) and all official round scores for the event will be submitted for rankings
No Card – Submitted for Rankings (NC): If a player begins the tournament, and for any reason fails to turn in a signed scorecard for a completed round, it will be recorded as a No Card (NC) and all official round scores for the event will be submitted for the rankings
Disqualification – Submitted for Rankings (DQ): If a player begins the tournament and commits a USGA Rules infraction during the course of play or unintentionally fails to sign a scorecard before leaving the scoring area it will be recorded as a Disqualification (DQ) and all official round scores will be submitted for the rankings